Riverside Walk, Midsomer Norton, Radstock
- A three bedroom semi detached home
- Popular residential area within the town
- Lovely size lounge with pleasant outlook
- Modern and well fitted kitchen/dining room
- Conservatory overlooking the garden
- First floor family bathroom
- Enclosed, low maintenance rear garden
- Garage and driveway parking
- Walking distance of local schools and the town
- Easily commutable to Bath, Bristol & Wells
'The location is great with this three bedroom home situated close to a variety of local schools and enjoys a pleasant outlook to the front!'
This three bedroom semi detached home enjoys a lovely position within the Withies Park development and is set back from the road overlooking the stream. The property enjoys well presented accommodation which comprises, entrance porch leading into hallway with stairs to the first floor. The living accommodation has been opened up to create a lovely sociable space which offers a generous size lounge which flows into a modern, tasteful kitchen/dining room. Also on the ground floor is a light and bright conservatory and a rear porch/utility area. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. GCH and double glazing.
Externally the property has an enclosed front garden and at the rear the garden has been laid to a combination of paving and and artificial turf for ease of maintenance. There is a personal door into the rear of the single garage and parking for three cars at the rear.
Riverside Walk is a quiet and popular cul-de-sac within the Withies Park development. The property directly abuts the public footpath which runs alongside the stream and provides a pleasant walk in towards the town and the local schools. The location is also convenient for those looking to commute to the neighbouring cities.
Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Radstock BA3 2PD