- A three bedroom family home
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- Kitchen dining room with windows overlooking garden
- Separate utility room and cloakroom, gas central heating and double glazing
- Lounge with fireplace and sunny aspect
- Fully enclosed rear garden and parking
- Deposit £980.00
GOOD REASONS TO RENT THIS PROPERTY: A three bedroom semi-detached house. Situated within walking distance to local shops and schools. The property has brand new floor covering and newly decorated throughout along with central heating & UPVC double glazing and as new shower room. Outside there is a good size garden and allocated parking space. LOCATION: Highfields is a mature and much sought after residential development which is just a half mile from Radstock town centre where a good selection of shops and services can be found alongside regular public transport to both Bath & Bristol. The town of Midsomer Norton is two miles. Bath city centre is ten miles and Bristol city centre are seventeen miles. ACCOMMODATION: Entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen dining room, utility room and ground floor cloakroom. Three bedrooms and shower room. Gas central heating and double glazing. Outside to front there is a level lawn garden with a good size fully enclosed rear garden and parking.