- VIDEO TOUR
- Lounge dining room with a sunny aspect to front
- Kitchen breakfast room with into utility porch and onto garden
- Three bedrooms and an attractive family bathroom
- Fully enclosed and well maintained level lawn garden to rear
- Garage directly opposite the property with parking to front
- A smart and modern end of terrace property close to countryside
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY: Situated in a quiet cul de sac which runs through to open countryside this modern three bedroom home benefits from a new central heating boiler, replacement bathroom suit and windows. The rear garden is fully enclosed and well maintained alongside a garage with parking directly opposite the house. Easy access to countryside walks. LOCATION: Redwood Close forms part of the Waterford Park development which is a popular position for families as it is within easy walking distance of schools, shops and public transport. Bath city centre is ten miles, Bristol city centre is seventeen miles. The town of Radstock is one mile and Midsomer Norton town centre is two miles. ACCOMMODATION: Entrance lobby, lounge dining room, kitchen breakfast room, rear utility porch. Three bedrooms and an attractive family bathroom. Gas central heating and full double glazing. Maintenance free gravelled front garden. Lawn and patio fully enclosed rear garden. Garage immediately opposite the property with parking to front.