- A good size end of terrace property with lovely views
- Spacious lounge with pleasant aspect to front
- Kitchen dining room with french doors onto garden
- Three decent size bedrooms, two with fitted wardrobes
- Family bathroom with shower over bath, gas ch and double glazing
- Fully enclosed rear garden. Allocated parking space
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY: This three bedroom end of terrace home enjoys far reaching views across the Somer valley and the town of Radstock. There is a nice size lounge with a sunny aspect and views. The kitchen dining room has French doors opening onto the rear garden. All three bedrooms are a decent size and the family bathroom has a shower over. Gas central heating and double glazing. The rear garden appreciates a westerly aspect and is arranged over three levels, side gate access. LOCATION: Daneacre Road is situated on the outskirts of Radstock and is within easy access of the national cycle path network which leads on into Bath, and open countryside. Radstock town centre is an eight minute walk where an excellent range of shops and services are available. Radstock is also a central hub for both Bath and Bristol public transport which is regular. Bath city centre is ten miles and Bristol city centre is fourteen miles. ACCOMMODATION: Entrance lobby, lounge, kitchen dining room, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Gravelled front garden. Fully enclosed rear garden with patio and lawn and side gate. Allocated parking space in car park as indicated and unrestricted on road parking.