- A detached bungalow which enjoys a fantastic location
- Sizeable lounge with doors into conservatory
- Kitchen dining room with a good range of units and ample space for table
- Two double bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes, master en-suite
- Bathroom with bath tub, gas central heating and double glazing
- Private drive leading to garage and fully enclosed and private rear garden
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY; This detached bungalow was constructed in 1996 by the reputable local development company Flower & Hayes and forms part of an exclusive cul de sac of just four detached properties. There is a nice size lounge with access into a conservatory which in turn leads onto a very private garden. The kitchen dining room has ample space for a dining table and the master bedroom enjoys an en-suite shower room. A private drive for two cars leading to garage which also has access to the garden. LOCATION; Charlton Road is a well established residential location which is just a half mile from the bustling high street of Midsomer Norton which offers a good range of shops, services and regular bus connections to Bath, Bristol and Wells. Fosseway golf and fitness club is a level five minute walk. Bath city centre is eleven miles and Bristol city centre is sixteen miles. ACCOMMODATION; Entrance hallway, lounge, conservatory, kitchen dining room, two double bedrooms with master en-suite, bathroom. Gas central heating and double glazing. Outside to front there is a neat level lawn and tarmacadam driveway which leads to a single garage and gated access into the rear garden. The rear garden is mainly laid to paving and gravel and therefore low maintenance. Garage with up and over door to front, door to side in garden, power and lighting.