- An attractive double front modern home close to open countryside
- Lounge with window to front and patio doors onto garden
- Kitchen dining room with a good range of units, rear lobby to garden
- Two double bedrooms and shower room with walk in shower
- Expansive private drive for two cars and further allocated parking
- Fully enclosed, west facing garden to rear with lawn and patio
- VIDEO TOUR
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY: A double fronted modern home located in a quiet cul de sac, with open countryside on the door step. The property enjoys a sunny west facing garden to rear which is private, there is also an expansive private drive to front for two to three cars. There is further private parking to the left of the terrace. The lounge runs front to back and has a pleasant sunny aspect and patio doors onto garden. The kitchen dining room has ample space for a table and a good range of units. Both bedrooms are good size doubles and are complimented by a bathroom with walk in shower enclosure. Gas central heating and double glazing. LOCATION: The village of Haydon is just a ten minute walk from the town centre of Radstock and close by to a popular primary school and countryside walks. Bath city centre is ten miles and Bristol city centre is seventeen miles. ACCOMMODATION: Entrance lobby, lounge, kitchen dining room, rear lobby, two double bedrooms and shower room. Gas central heating and double glazing. Private paved drive to front plus further parking adjacent. Fully enclosed west facing garden with lawn and patio.