- An extended mid-terrace property with far reaching views
- Lounge to front with fire place and picture window to front
- Spacious kitchen dining room with a good range of units and doors onto garden
- On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom
- The rear garden is fully enclosed and enjoys a sunny aspect with decked patio and lawn
- Garage accessed from the garden with handy timber storage unit
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY; This three bedroom mid-terrace property has been extended on the ground floor and offers a really good size kitchen dining room with patio doors opening onto a sunny garden. The lounge has an open fire place so a log burner could be installed. Panoramic views can be appreciated to front. The rear garden is sunny, fully enclosed and leads conveniently to a garage and side store. LOCATION; Chestnut Close is a quiet cul de sac situated on the southern slopes of the Cam valley and appreciates far reaching valley views. The village centre is a short fivw minute walk as is a popular primary school and village swimming pool. Paulton is well served with a small shopping precinct, doctors, dentist and vets. Purnells cricket club is also a short walk and is extremely popular with families. Bath city centre is nine miles and Bristol is twelve. ACCOMMODATION; Entrance lobby, lounge with fireplace and far reaching views, feature kitchen dining room with a good range of units and patio doors onto garden. On the first floor there are three good size bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside to front there is convenient lay-by parking, steps and gradient lawn leads to front door. To the rear of the property there is a fully enclosed garden, initially a decked patio and steps bordered by lawn leading to garage and side store.