- Substantial family home occupying a large corner plot
- Three receptions and a good size kitchen with island unit
- Four bedrooms with master en-suite and family bathroom
- Garage with ample driveway space for three vehicles
- Good size garden to front, side and rear, the rear garden enjoys a sunny private aspect
- This property enjoys a super convenient location within level striking distance of many amenities
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY; This is a substantial detached family home occupying a corner plot. Light and airy throughout with plenty of living space. Good size conservatory overlooking the enclosed private sunny garden. There is a second reception room (currently used as a dining room) with bay window, this room could be a second lounge for teenagers or double bedroom for relatives that come to visit. Ample parking, garage and gardens. LOCATION; Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac just a fifteen minute walk to Midsomer Norton centre. Westfield Primary School and Norton Hill Senior School are both just a few minutes away. Also within walking distance to the local Co-Op and fish and chip shop. Regular public transport links are on the door step. ACCOMMODATION; Entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge with triple aspect windows and feature gas fire. Separate reception room with bay window. A feature fitted kitchen/breakfast room with central Island and seating. Utility room leading to conservatory with access to the garage and gardens. Upstairs there are three good size bedrooms with the master having fitted wardrobes and en suite shower room. Stairs to second floor with large double bedroom.
Externally the space continues with enclosed private west facing rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn, garage and driveway. Side gardens and mature front garden. This property is gas centrally heated and double glazed. There will be no onward chain with this purchase.