- VIDEO TOUR
- Lounge with window to front and a well fitted kitchen with a good range of units
- Two double bedrooms and family bathroom with shower over bath
- Conservatory currently used as a dining room and opening onto garden
- Fully enclosed and private rear garden with pathway access
- Allocated parking to the front of the property, a great village location
- A modern terraced property located on a popular modern development
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY; This well presented modern home is ready to move into with a really good size master bedroom, bathroom upstairs, downstairs cloakroom AND conservatory overlooking the rear garden. Situated on an attractive modern development which offers a quiet, peaceful aspect. There is a well maintained children's adventure playground and a playing field easily accessed from the house which is great for the village get together's. LOCATION; Haydon is a small village on the outskirts of Radstock and offers easy walking distance to a popular primary school, there is also a snooker club and bar just a short level walk from the property. Open countryside is within a five minute walk. Radstock town centre is just one mile distance and Bath city centre is then miles. ACCOMMODATION; Lounge, kitchen, conservatory and cloakroom.On the first floor there are two good size bedrooms and family bathroom. Gas ch and double glazing. Outside to the front there is a small level garden. Allocated parking directly to the front of the house. To rear there is a private manageable gravelled garden which enjoys a westerly aspect.