- A modern detached village with views of open fields
- Lounge to rear opening onto garden, gas central heating
- Spacious kitchen dining room with views, double glazing
- Four bedrooms, main bedroom ensuite and family bathroom
- Fully enclosed and private rear garden with a westerly aspect
- Private side drive leading to garage and further parking space
- VIDEO TOUR
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY: The location of this property is a really nice surprise as it is situated in a quiet no through road with views of open fields to front and a sunny garden that appreciates a westerly aspect. The lounge opens onto the private garden. There is a spacious kitchen dining room with a good range of units and a pleasant open field view to front. All four bedrooms are a good size with the main bedrooms benefiting from an en-suite. Handy ground floor cloakroom and first floor family bathroom. Private drive parking to front of garage alongside a convenient visitor parking space. LOCATION: Farmborough is perfectly placed for a commute to both Bath & Bristol. Bath city centre is nine miles and Bristol city centre is ten miles in distance. There is a popular primary school in the village and a convenience store at Marksbury just one and a half miles. ACCOMMODATION: Entrance hallway, cloakroom, lounge, kitchen dining room, four bedrooms, main bedroom en-suite and family bathroom. Gas central heating and double glazing. Private drive parking, side garage. Fully enclosed and private garden to rear.