- A substantial detached family home on a popular modern development
- Lounge with bay window and dining room with patio doors onto garden
- Spacious kitchen breakfast room, separate utility room and cloakroom
- Four very good size bedrooms with master en-suite and family bathroom
- Fully enclosed and extremely private south facing garden
- Expansive private drive leading to side garage
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY; A substantial detached family home with an extremely private south facing rear garden. Good size accommodation all round. Master bedroom en-suite. Ample parking leading to garage. Potential to extend to side above garage (nppr). LOCATION; Spencer Drive is a well established development which enjoys easy access to a lovely childrens play park and the green-way cycle path which provides pleasant rural walks and runs on to the city of Bath. The property is twelve miles from Bath city centre and fourteen miles from Bristol. A ten minute walk from Midsomer Norton town centre where an excellent range of shops and amenities can be found. ACCOMMODATION; Entrance hallway, cloakroom, lounge with bay window to front, dining room with patio door onto sunny garden, kitchen breakfast room, utility room. On the first floor there are four bedrooms of which the master has an en-suite. Family bathroom, gas ch and double glazing. Outside to front there is an expansive private drive leading to garage and mature shrub and gravel garden. Gated access to side leads into an extremely private and sunny south facing garden with paved patio and pergola, ornamental pond and mature shrub borders.