- Semi detached character cottage
- Kitchen/dining room & utility/cloakroom
- Lounge and additional reception room
- Three double bedrooms & bathroom
- Gas CH and double glazing
- South facing garden and parking
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY; A pretty cottage with an abundance of character. Presented to a high standard., having been looked after by the current owners. South facing, enclosed rear garden. Stream adjacent to rear lane with visiting ducks. Parking for 3 cars.
LOCATION: On the A362, in walking distance to many local shops and amenities. Approximately 10 miles from the City of Bath.
THE ACCOMMODATION; Entrance hallway. utility/cloakroom, kitchen/dining room, lounge, additional reception room, three double bedrooms and family bathroom, having a walk in shower cubicle.