- A mature village property occupying a large corner plot
- Lounge with sunny aspect, study or playroom with dual aspect
- A wow factor kitchen dining room plus day room, separate utility room
- Three bedrooms and attractive family bathroom. Gas central heating
- Expansive level rear garden providing much opportunity
- Ample gravelled private drive for two cars side by side
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY: An extended semi-detached village property occupying an expansive corner plot which we believe provides further exciting opportunities, there is lots of outside space. The particular home was completely refurbished in 2019 with works including new electrics, central heating system, bathroom and redecoration. The accommodation seems endless, comprising lounge with sunny aspect, a wow factor kitchen dining room and day room with an extensive range of units and fitted appliances. Study or playroom with a pleasant dual aspect. Separate utility room. gas central heating and double glazing. Three bedrooms and attractive family bathroom. LOCATION: Leigh Upon Mendip is a fashionable village with a popular primary school and public house. The town centres of Midsomer Norton, Frome and Shepton Mallet are all just six miles in distance. ACCOMMODATION: Lounge, kitchen dining room and day room, separate utility room, study or playroom, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally there is a two car gravelled drive and sweeping lawns from front to rear. The rear garden is large and level and could provide the opportunity for the construction of a double garage or such like.