- A semi-detached village property in a much sought after location
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Kitchen dining room with patio doors onto garden, ground floor cloakroom
- Three bedrooms and family bathroom, gas ch and double glazing
- Expansive private drive leading to garage
- A good size south facing garden. No onward chain
LOCATION; Bloomfield Close forms part of a well established and much sought after residential development constructed during the 1960's and offering level walking distance to this exceptionally well served village which provides a very good primary school, doctors surgery, several convenience stores and a tea room but to mention just a few. Located just seven miles from Bath city centre and ten miles from Bristol city centre this is an ideal commute base. THE ACCOMMODATION; Entrance hall, Lounge with feature fireplace and double doors into a light and airy kitchen and dining with French doors onto a sunny rear garden. There is a handy ground floor cloakroom and side utility porch. On the first floor there are three bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and a family bathroom. Gas ch and double glazing. Outside, to front there is an expansive private drive leading to garage. To the rear is a well established and great size south facing garden with a block built workshop. GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY; Located in a very popular and well served village. A much sought after residential location. A really good potential to add value by way of a side and rear extension (subject to planning). A well tended and very good size, level south facing garden.