- A large family occupying a large corner plot
- Flexible living accommodation
- Lounge, dining room and conservatory
- Log burning stoves, gas CH and double glazing
- Four bedrooms and family bathroom
- Gardens and parking
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY; An older semi detached home with an abundance of character. Looked after by current owners and well presented throughout. Offering a large family home with flexible accommodation. LOCATION; On the A362 and in easy commuting distance to the City of Bath. On a regular bus route. In walking distance to shops, schools and many local amenities. THE ACCOMMODATION; Conservatory, kitchen, dining room with wood burning stove, lounge with wood burning stove, additional reception room (currently used as a bedroom), bathroom, three additional bedrooms. Good size gardens and parking.