- An extremely private and substantial detached rural property
- Entrance reception which leads to three separate reception rooms
- Kitchen dining, utility room and shower cloakroom
- Four bedrooms, master en-suite and family bathroom
- Approx 0.89 acre plot approached via private drive leading to double garage
- The main garden appreciates an east, south and west aspect with sun all day
CLICK ON THE PROPERTY FOR FURTHER PICTURES.
THESE KIND OF PROPERTIES ARE A PHOTOGRAPHERS DREAM!
LOCATION: Tall Timbers enjoys a secluded rural location and is located just off a quiet country lane. The travel distance to Bath city centre is 9 miles and Bristol city centre 15 miles. This is an extremely private position with its ground adjoining open countryside and enjoying valley views. It is also just a short drive to the towns of Midsomer Norton and Radstock.
THE ACCOMMODATION: Entrance vestibule, hallway reception, sitting room, study with access to the terrace, family room, kitchen utility room, dining room, shower cloakroom, four bedrooms with master en-suite and family bathroom. Access from master bedroom to balcony, an ideal spot to sit in the sun and enjoy the views. Boiler room and detached double garage.
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY: An exceptionally private rural location. Stunning outlook over the valley and toward the Mendip hills. A plot of approximately 0.89 acres with well-established grounds. Fully refurbished in 2006. The potential to add significant value. Roomy, full of light and seemingly endless accommodation. No onward chain. All in all, a fantastic family home.