- A detached rural property with paddock and orchard, overall plot approx 1.5 acres
- Lounge with feature fire place, good size kitchen dining room
- Three double bedrooms and large family bathroom
- Expansive private drive for many cars and detached studio
- Enclosed pony paddock directly connected to the property approx half acre
- A rare opportunity and offered with no onward chain
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY; An extremely private rural setting. Easy access to a fully enclosed and connected pony paddock measuring approximately half acre. Detached studio outbuilding. Expansive private drive for many cars. Landscaped formal level grounds and orchard. Well presented and good size accommodation with ample space to extend. Planning previously granted for a two storey extension plus a quadruple garage with garden store and rooms over, drawings available to view. No onward chain The overall plot measures approximately 1.5 acres. LOCATION; Harris Vale comprises a small clutch of detached properties accessed via a private gravel track. Open farm fields and mature woodland surround the property. The village of Coleford is well served and offers a good primary school, doctors surgery, pharmacy, convenience store plus many more amenities. ACCOMMODATION; Entrance Hallway, Lounge with dual aspect windows and feature fireplace, Light and airy well fitted kitchen dining room with patio doors onto sunny patio, three double bedrooms, large family bathroom and separate cloakroom. Under croft storage room. Detached studio / workshop. Double glazing and gas central heating. Gated private tarmacadam private drive with gravelled parking areas, connecting to the enclosed pony paddock. Level lawns and patio gardens, orchard area again with easy access. Mature trees and shrubs planted around the grounds. No onward chain.