- A really good size link detached bungalow in a quiet cul de sac
- Lounge with gas fire and double door into kitchen dining room
- A light and airy kitchen dining room with patio doors onto garden
- Three decent size bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes
- Attractive bathroom, gas ch and double glazing
- Private drive to garage, large fully enclosed garden
CLICK ON THE PROPERTY FOR FURTHER PICTURES. Good sized bungalow in quiet cul-de-sac location. No onward chain.
A good size link detached bungalow which is located in a much sought after residential cul de sac. The accommodation comprises entrance porch, entrance hallway, lounge with gas fire and double doors into a light and airy kitchen dining room which has a good range of units, ample space for a dining table and patio doors onto garden. There are three decent size bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes. Bathroom with recently replaced suite which has a shower over the bath. Gas ch and double glazing. Outside to front there is a private drive leading to connected single garage, lawn garden and gated access to rear. The rear garden is surprisingly large and private mainly laid to lawn with paved pathway, two garden sheds and door into the rear of the garage. The garage has power and lighting and is conveniently situated for the property. The property does require general updating however benefits from recently fitted double glazed windows and front door.
There will be no onward chain with this purchase.