- Garage and lovely countryside views
- Lounge dining room with feature fire place
- Really good size kitchen plus cellar
- Two double bedrooms and first floor bathroom
- Enclosed garden to front, large allotment style garden to rear
- A brick built terrace property
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY; A fantastic rural location with easy access to open countryside. Lounge with Victorian cast cast iron fireplace. Large kitchen. Upstairs bathroom. Good size gardens and lovely rural views. LOCATION; A brick built terrace of Victorian property's located on the southern slopes of the Dunkerton valley. A ten minute walk to the village centre which offers a good range of local shops, primary school dentist and doctors. Seven miles from Bath city centre. ACCOMMODATION; Lounge dining room and kitchen on the ground floor. There is a cellar beneath these rooms. On the first floor there are two bedrooms and bathroom. Gas ch and double glazing. Outside there is a fully enclosed and private garden to front with valley views. To rear there is shared vehicle access leading to a garage, steps to the side of the garage lead to an allotment style garden with wooden shed.