- An extended detached corner plot property
- Two receptions including a feature day room with log burner
- Feature bespoke fitted kitchen with corian work surfaces
- Four double bedrooms and family bathroom
- Double width private drive leading to integral garage
- Fully enclosed level lawn garden with a sunny aspect
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY; A brand new bespoke feature kitchen. Day room with an abundance of light and log burner. Four double bedrooms. New central heating boiler. New windows. Easy access to the cycle path and town centre making this an ideal family purchase. LOCATION; Geldof Drive is located on the modern development of Beaufort Avenue, the property occupies a good size sunny corner plot. The particular spot enjoys easy access to the cycle path and a reasonably short walk to the High Street. ACCOMMODATION; Entrance Hallway with direct access into integral garage and cloakroom. Lounge to front with feature fireplace and sunny aspect. Feature bespoke fitted kitchen dining room installed by SM wood products of Midsomer Norton with expansive "corian" fitted work tops. From the dining area an archway leads into an attractive day room with feature log burner and patio doors onto private garden. Four double bedrooms and family bathroom with shower over bath. Gas ch and new double glazing. Private double width drive leads to an integral garage. Gated pathway leads into a fully enclosed and private level lawn garden which benefits from a sunny aspect.