- A substantial detached family home located on Charlton Park
- Entrance hall, cloakroom and light and airy lounge
- Dining room with sunny aspect, study leading into kitchen
- Feature fitted kitchen with a good range of units, door to garden and garage
- Five good size bedrooms, four of which are double and master en-suite
- Private driveway parking, garage and south facing large fully enclosed garden
CLICK ON THE PROPERTY FOR FURTHER PICTURES.
FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED with good size LOUNGE THROUGH to DINING ROOM with a lovely LIGHT ASPECT. GOOD SIZE FITTED KITCHEN with direct door access into GARAGE. Five Bedrooms OF WHICH FOUR ARE DOUBLE BEDROOMS and MASTER EN-SUITE and family bathroom. Expansive PRIVATE DRIVE leading to INTEGRAL GARAGE. Fully enclosed PRIVATE SOUTH FACING garden. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
A substantial detached family home located on the ever popular Charlton Park development. The property occupies a very good size level plot with a large, private sunny south facing garden. The accommodation comprises entrance hallway with cloakroom, doors to both lounge and kitchen. The lounge enjoys a light and airy feel and continues into the dining area with a sunny aspect to rear. There is a study area linking the dining room to the kitchen. The kitchen is a very good size with a good range of fitted units, door to garden and door into garage. On the first floor there are five bedrooms of which four are double bedrooms. The master bedroom has a decent size en-suite shower room and there is also a family bathroom. Gas ch and double glazing. Outside to front there is an expansive private drive leading an integral garage. To the rear the garden is unusually large and appreciates private sunny aspect, laid to lawn and patio with mature planting and pergola. The property is offered with vacant possession. Please note that there is an attached garage to the right hand side which is owned by an adjacent neighbour.