- A substantial detached village property backing onto open countryside
- Lounge with feature fireplace, separate dining room and conservatory
- Attractive kitchen, separate utility, cloakroom, study and gas ch
- Four bedrooms with master en-suite and family bathroom
- Gate private drive with landscape grounds leading to garage
- Fully enclosed and private rear garden adjoining open fields
A SUBSTANTIAL DETACHED village property. Four RECEPTIONS plus ATTRACTIVE kitchen with separate UTILITY and cloakroom. Four VERY GOOD size bedrooms. Master bedroom with LARGE EN-SUITE. Family bathroom with SEPARATE SHOWER. GATED EXPANSIVE PRIVATE DRIVE leading to GARAGE. Landscape PRIVATE GARDEN adjoining OPEN COUNTRYSIDE. A WELL SERVED village with highly regarded PRIMARY SCHOOL.
A substantial detached village property with gated private drive and attractive rear garden adjoining open countryside. The accommodation comprises entrance hallway, cloakroom, lounge with feature fire place, dining room with double doors into conservatory, a well fitted kitchen and separate utility room. Study, gas ch and double glazing. On the first floor there are four very good size bedrooms with the master enjoying extensive wardrobes and en-suite, the second bedroom also being exceptionally large. Family bathroom with bath tub and separate shower. Outside, the property is approached via a gated private drive which is bordered by mature lawn and shrubs. The drive leads to integral garage with remotely operated roller shutter door. Gated side access leading into a fully enclosed and sizeable rear garden with workshop and shed. Lawns and mature shrubs and tree. The garden adjoins open fields.