- An extended three bedroom semi-detached house
- Entrance hallway, cloakroom and lounge with feature fireplace
- A very good size kitchen with archway leading into a sizeable dining room
- A further reception offering the flexibility of uses from lounge to fourth bedroom
- Three decent size bedrooms and attractive family bathroom
- Private drive leading to garage, fully enclosed south facing garden to rear
An extended and extremely well presented semi-detached house located in the much sought and well established residential development of Priory Close. The accommodation comprises entrance hallway with handy understair cupboard. Lounge to front with feature fireplace. A good size kitchen with an extensive range of fitted units and integrated appliances, archway through into a light and airy dining room with door and windows overlooking a sunny rear garden. There is a further receptions which offers the flexibility to be used as a play room, sitting room or bedroom with patio doors onto garden and door into garage where a cloakroom can be found. On the first floor there are three bedrooms with the master enjoying a fully fitted wardrobe suite. An attractive family bathroom with fully tiled walls. Gas ch and double glazing. Outside to front there is a private drive leading to garage and an expansive lawn. To rear is a fully enclosed south facing garden arranged as decking and gravelled patio, also gated access which provides a convenient choice to walk in to town. This really is a fantastic family home with lots of ground floor space located in one of the most popular locations of Midsomer Norton.