- An individual detached family home which occupies a substantial private plot
- Spacious lounge with feature fireplace, good size kitchen dining room opening into conservatory
- Study with mezzanine level, ground floor shower room and first floor bathroom
- A flexible option for accommodation offering the choice of three or four bedrooms making this property distinctly different
- Private drive leading to garage and five bar gate leading to secure hard standing
- A mature and sizeable fully enclosed south facing rear garden, workshop and potting shed
INDIVIDUAL AND SUBSTANTIAL are two great words for this family home! Do you need space for a TEENAGER or ELDERLY relative? This home offers FLEXIBLE accommodation, study with a MEZZANINE level, CONSERVATORY, TWO sitting rooms, SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN, WORKSHOP and much more. Close to SCHOOLS, BUS STOPS and SHOPS.
An individual and substantial detached family home situated in a quiet and well established residential cul de sac, also enjoying a very good size sunny private plot. The accommodation comprises sheltered entrance vestibule, a feature entrance hallway with gallery landing, ground floor shower room, study or den with ladder to mezzanine, a kitchen dining room with a well fitted kitchen and ample space for dining table, double doors leading into conservatory and door into garden. There are a further two receptions on the ground floor one currently arranged as a sitting room the other as a double bedroom. On the first floor and accessed from the light and airy gallery landing there is a spacious sitting room with feature fire place and dual aspect windows, one of which has a pleasant view of the garden and a door to balcony. There are two double bedrooms, the master having fitted wardrobes. Family bathroom with shower over bath. Gas ch and double glazing. Outside to front left there is a private drive leading to single garage. Gated access between house and garage into rear garden. To the right hand side there is a five bar wooden gate which leads into an expansive hard standing ideal for caravan storage or the parking of a larger vehicle, gated access also into the rear garden. The rear garden is perfectly south facing and extremely private, having level lawn, patio area, mature shrub borders. There is a potting shed or garden store and a workshop located to the rear of the garage.