- VIDEO TOUR
- Sunny open plan lounge leading into kitchen
- Attractive modern kitchen with view of garden
- Handy ground floor cloakroom, night store heating
- Three decent size bedrooms and modern family bathroom
- Easy unrestricted parking. Offered with no onward chain
- Monthly management fee £50.00 Annual ground rent fee £10.00
- The property is leasehold with remaining term 125 years from 18th December 1989.
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY: There really is a surprising amount of space here, essentially this two storey maisonette is the size of a three bedroom house. It has its own private and fully enclosed garden. The decoration is modern throughout and there is handy ground floor w.c. The lounge is a really good size and sunny. An attractive kitchen also have a breakfast bar and window overlooking garden. Once again the bedrooms are spacious and the family bathroom has a shower over bath. LOCATION: Woodside is a purpose built development dating back to the 1960's located on the western outskirts of the town and is close to open countryside. There is a popular primary school just a two minute walk away and children's play park on the doorstep. The town centre of Midsomer Norton is one mile in distance. Bath city centre is twelve miles and Bristol city centre is fifteen. ACCOMMODATION: Entrance hallway, cloakroom, lounge, kitchen breakfast room, three nice size bedrooms and bathroom. Outside there is a fully enclosed garden with sheltered patio. Easy parking can be found in the large car park to the front of the building. Offered for sale with no onward chain. Monthly management fee £50.00. Annual Ground Rent £10 a year.