- A substantial detached property enjoying a secluded location with panoramic views
- Entrance reception, Sitting room with views, lounge dining room with views and study
- Feature luxury kitchen and separate utility room, gas ch and double glazing
- Four large double bedrooms, master en-suite and attractive family bathroom
- Tree lined sweeping drive leading to private parking and oak framed double car port
- Breathtaking panoramic views toward the Mendip Hills. Just 8 miles from Bath City Centre
A substantial DETACHED RESIDENCE approached via a TREE LINED PRIVATE DRIVE. There are PANORAMIC VIEWS to be had from the LARGE SUNNY SOUTH WEST facing garden. ROOMY ACCOMMODATION can be enjoyed through out with THREE RECEPTIONS, FOUR BEDROOMS and THREE BATHROOMS. "STONEHAM" luxury fitted kitchen breakfast room. Private drive for SEVERAL CARS leading to a DOUBLE OAK FRAMED carport. LANDSCAPED LAWN GROUNDS and an EXTREMELY SECLUDED location. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Approached via a long sweeping tree lined private driveway this substantial detached property enjoys a secluded lofty position which enjoys commanding and breathtaking panoramic views toward the Mendip Hills. The accommodation is presented in excellent decorative order and comprises entrance reception, lounge with a light and airy feel and views, a luxury fitted "Stoneham" kitchen breakfast room and separate utility, dining room which also appreciates the views, study and cloakroom. On the first floor there are four large double bedrooms with the master bedroom benefitting from an en-suite bathroom and walk in wardrobe. Attractive family bathroom. Gas ch and double glazing. The location of this property is very special, approached via a private drive which feeds just two other large executive properties. The house has its own separate drive which provides parking for several cars and leads to a detached oak framed double car port. The grounds of the property consist of well tended landscaped lawns enclosed by mature hedging which provides complete privacy. To the south westerly aspect of the property there is a paved patio which orientates to the sun and positioned perfectly to enjoy the outstanding views. The property is just eight miles from the city centre of Bath and is offered with no onward sales chain.