- A traditional miners cottage enjoying an elevated position
- Proper entrance hallway into a lounge dining room
- Kitchen breakfast room leading into a utility porch
- Three bedrooms and shower room. Stairs to loft store
- Fully enclosed and sunny patio garden to rear
- Gas central heating, double glazing. Double garage
- Video Tour
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY: A traditional miners cottage which enjoys a convenient location just a short walk from the town's High Street. The property provides good size accommodation with a roomy lounge dining room both areas having fireplaces. There is a well fitted kitchen which opens into a utility porch. Also on the ground floor is an attractive shower room. Three bedrooms occupy the first floor, two of which are good size double bedrooms. From the landing there is a staircase rising to a handy loft store with a window to rear. To the rear of the property is a fully enclosed paved and decked patio garden with pathway leading to a double garage. LOCATION: Station Road is located just a short walk from Midsomer Norton High Street, its also just a short walk to the cycle path where pleasant countryside walks are available. Bath city centre is eleven miles and Bristol city centre is fifteen miles. ACCOMMODATION SUMMARY: Entrance hallway, lounge dining room, kitchen breakfast room, utility porch, shower room, three bedrooms and loft store. Fully enclosed garden and double garage.