- VIDEO TOUR
- Lounge with original dresser fitted to chimney breast recess
- Kitchen with original cast iron cooking range and walk in larder
- Ground floor cloakroom and large under stair store cupboard
- Three decent size bedrooms and family bathroom. Mains gas
- Fully enclosed and south facing sunny garden. No onward chain
- A mature end of terrace village home, great opprotunity to add value
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY: A mature end of terrace village property which is in need of updating throughout. There are many charming and original features in the property and has been occupied by the same family from new, some eighty two years! This sale presents the perfect opportunity to add value and create a lovely family home which enjoys a quiet residential location with far reaching views and easy access to countryside. Mans gas central heating. Fully enclosed and south facing lawn garden. We believe there is potential to create a private drive on the front garden however planning permission will be required. No onward chain. LOCATION: Holcombe village is located just four miles from Midsomer Norton, six miles from Frome. Bath city centre is fourteen miles and Bristol city centre is eighteen miles. There is a good choice of primary schools close to the village and Norton Hill secondary school. ACCOMMODATION: Entrance hallway, lounge with Baxi gas fire with central heating back boiler, original dresser to recess. Kitchen with walk in larder and original cast iron cooking range. Rear lobby with doors to walk in storage cupboard and cloakroom, door onto garden. On the first floor there are three decent size bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside to front there is a lawn garden (potential to create private parking here, nppr). Side pathway which is shared with neighbouring property. South facing and fully enclosed lawn garden. Timber shed. Sunny views. No onward chain.