- A substantial and extended semi detached village home
- Four reception areas combining feature open plan room onto garden
- Feature kitchen dining room with patio doors onto garden
- Flexibly three or four bedrooms plus two bathrooms
- Private drive with parking for several cars
- Fully enclosed and private rear garden backing onto open fields.
CLICK ON THE PROPERTY FOR FURTHER PICTURES.
LOCATION; This property forms part of a small clutch of property's which backs onto open fields. The village is located on the A37 Bristol to Wells Road and is just ten miles from Bristol city centre and eleven from Bath city centre. There is a good primary school in the village, regular public transport and a fully refurbished public house. THE ACCOMMODATION; Entrance hall with doors to study/4th bedroom, the original sitting room which is now a snug with fireplace. Archway into feature open plan lounge kitchen and dining room overlooking private rear garden. On the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms of which two doubles on the rear elevation overlook open fields. Family bathroom. Gas CH and double glazing. The property is approached via a communal driveway maintained by Curo at a cost of £120 per year, leading to private drive with parking for several cars. Gated access and pathway to side of property leads into a large fully enclosed level garden with decked patio and lawn.
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY; Perfect village to commute to both bath and Bristol. Flexible roomy accommodation throughout. Feature kitchen diner opening onto garden. Good village primary school and filly refurbished village pub. Backing onto open fields, NO ONWARD CHAIN!