- An imposing detached village property occupying a large plot
- Lounge with feature fireplace, separate dining room
- Impressive kitchen breakfast room, utility room, conservatory and wet room
- Six bedrooms, large en-suite and shower room on the first floor
- Private driveway parking for four cars and front enclosed patio
- Expansive and private level lawn, west facing with a leafy back drop
- VIDEO TOUR
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY: This is an imposing detached village property located in a well established residential development. Being exceptionally large the property offers four receptions, six bedrooms and three bathrooms. The house also occupies and expansive level plot with an expansive level lawn, a mature tree back drop and a perfectly west facing garden. Presented in excellent decorative order throughout with a wow factor kitchen and a particularly large en-suite to main bedroom. The integral garage internal space has been reduced to allow extra accommodation which includes a wet room, small home office and utility. LOCATION: Top Wood is a select development of executive detached houses all with good size and well maintained plots. The town of Midsomer Norton is four miles, Frome is eight miles. Bath city centre is fourteen miles and Bristol city centre is twenty miles. ACCOMMODATION: Entrance hallway, lounge with feature fireplace, impressive kitchen breakfast room, dining room, utility room, study, wet room, and store room (once part of the garage). On the first floor are six bedrooms, the main bedroom enjoys an en-suite bathroom with is surprisingly spacious and a shower room. Outside to front there is a private drive for four cars. The rear garden comprises an expansive lawn, patio area and storage area. The overall plot is measure approx. 0.16 acres.