- A detached village property backing onto open fields
- Lounge with patio doors onto garden and dining room
- Kitchen, separate utility room, cloakroom and handy store room
- Three double bedrooms, family bathroom and separate wc
- Private, mature and expansive level lawn grounds
- Long private drive leading to double garage and parking
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY; The property occupies a level sunny plot of approximately quarter acre which backs onto open fields. Strong potential to add value by way of updating and extending (nppr). Countryside path to Greyfield woods. A two minute walk to a popular village pub and restaurant. LOCATION; The property backs onto open fields and is located well back from the A39 Wells Road. 10 Miles from central Bath and 11 miles from central Bristol. Just one mile from the highly regarded High Littleton primary school. There is a regular bus service to both nearby cities and local towns. THE ACCOMMODATION; Entrance porch. Entrance lobby. Lounge with dual aspect windows and patio doors onto garden. Kitchen with view of garden. Dining room. Separate utility room. Cloakroom and handy walk in storage cupboard. Oil fired central heating, mains gas is connected to the property. On the first floor there a three double bedrooms, family bathroom and separate WC. Outside, the property is approached via a gated long private drive leading to a detached double garage and parking. Expansive level lawn garden to front enclosed by mature trees and hedging. To the rear there is a private level lawn garden, vegetable plot, mature planting backing onto open fields.