- A really good size three bedroom family home
- Lounge leading through into dining room, ample space for a table
- A well fitted kitchen overlooks the rear garden
- Handy ground floor cloakroom. Conservatory to rear onto garden
- Three double bedrooms and a bathroom with shower over bath
- Fully enclosed and level garden to rear, easy access on road parking
- Video Tour
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY: This three bedroom family home provides a surprising amount of space! There is a good size entrance hallway with a handy cloakroom, and deep walk in storage cupboard. The lounge appreciates a front aspect and leads into a dining room which in turn is connected to both the kitchen and the conservatory. There are three double bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor. Gas central heating and double glazing. Outside to front there is a small level lawn garden and convenient unrestricted on road parking with easy access. To the rear is a fully enclosed low maintenance garden with a element of west in its aspect. LOCATION: St Johns Road forms part of a mature development situated on the rural outskirts of the village, yet only a five minute walk to the village centre where a selection of shops and services are available. There is also a popular primary school within the village. Bath city centre is nine miles and Bristol city centre is twelve miles, making this family home ideal as a commuter base. ACCOMODATION SUMMARY: Entrance hallway, cloakroom, lounge, dining room, kitchen, conservatory, three double bedrooms and family bathroom. Fully enclosed garden to rear.