- A well presented end of terrace modern property
- Lounge and kitchen dining room opening onto garden
- Gas ch, double glazing and ground floor cloakroom
- Three bedrooms with master en-suite and family bathroom
- Large, level fully enclosed sunny garden
- Private drive leading to attached garage
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY; This well presented modern home is located at the end of a quiet cul de sac. The kitchen dining room opens onto an exceptionally large level garden. Ground floor cloakroom. The master bedroom enjoys an en-suite shower room. Convenient side drive and garage. LOCATION; The village of Peasedown St John is located just seven miles from Bath city centre. There is a good primary school, excellent public transport connections, a doctors surgery and dentist. There are lots of local shops including a Tesco express and co-op. Easy access to open countryside. ACCOMMODATION; Entrance hallway, cloakroom, lounge, kitchen dining room. Three bedrooms, master en-suite and family bathroom. Gas ch and double glazing. Outside there is a private drive leading to attached garage. A surprisingly large, fully enclosed and sunny level lawn garden.