- A smart and modern semi-detached property located in a quiet cul de sac
- Feature open plan lounge, kitchen and dining room
- There is an attractive of modern fitted units to the kitchen
- The lounge area opens directly onto the private garden
- Two bedrooms and family bathroom with shower over bath
- Private driveway parking for two cars, plus garage and a fully enclosed west facing garden to rear
- VIDEO TOUR
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY: A modern two bedroom semi-detached house which offers really convenient private drive parking and a sunny, fully enclosed west facing garden. The property is presented in good cosmetic condition and has an attractive open plan layout on the ground floor comprising lounge area, dining area and fitted kitchen, this light and airy room opens directly onto the private garden. There are two good size bedrooms and a bathroom with shower over bath on the first floor. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. There is also a garage just to the left hand front side of the property with parking to front. LOCATION: St Paul's Place forms part of the popular Long Barnaby development which runs parallel with the Midsomer Norton Green-way, giving this home really easy access to open countryside. The town centre of Midsomer Norton is under one mile and a fifteen minute walk. Bath city centre is eleven miles and Bristol city centre is fourteen miles. ACCOMMODATION: Entrance lobby, open plan lounge, dining and kitchen on the ground floor. Two bedrooms and bathroom. Gas central heating and double glazing. Outside to front is a private drive for two cars. To rear a fully enclosed west facing level garden. Garage adjacent to the property.