- A commanding 1930's detached property occupying a level half acre plot
- Four receptions and six bedrooms, fitted kitchen with aga, oil fired central heating
- Outline planning permission for construction of two detached bungalows in the grounds
- Electric double gates lead into expansive level lawn grounds with mature trees and a sunny aspect
- Large double garage, plus detached workshop with roller door
- Presented in good order inside and out. This truly is a rare opportunity
- VIDEO TOUR
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY: A substantial detached family home which occupies a commanding level plot of approx. half an acre. Constructed in 1937 this property won the coveted award of "house of the year" in its conception year. The property has also gained outline planning permission for two detached bungalows in its grounds, one situated to the front and one to rear. Electric double gates access a sweeping private drive bordered by mature trees, which forks left to a large double garage and continues to the side of the house onto a turning circle. Expansive lawns and lily pond with decked surround (originally a swimming pool) adjoining a large detached workshop. The living accommodation is presented in good decorative order throughout and provides four receptions and six bedrooms, en-suite and two bathrooms, kitchen with oil fired Aga, interconnecting door to large double garage. This property is an extremely rare opportunity as it is enjoys a semi-rural location but is still close to shops and services. LOCATION: Monger Lane is situated on the northern outskirts of Midsomer Norton and is just one mile from the town centre. Bath city centre is only ten miles and Bristol city centre is fourteen miles, making this home a perfect commuter base. Open countryside is on the door step. ACCOMMODATION: Entrance vestibule, entrance hallway, two ground floor cloakrooms, lounge with triple aspect windows, dining room, study, kitchen, games room which offers enough floor space to create separate annex accommodation from the main house, this room also has direct access into the double garage. On the first floor there is six bedrooms, one with en-suite and two bathrooms. Oil fired central heating and double glazing.