- A semi-detached village property occupying a large plot
- Lounge with light and airy dual aspect, gas central heating
- Fitted kitchen overlooking the rear garden and door to barbecue area
- Two double bedrooms and family bathroom on the gorund floor
- Large double bedroom to loft with ensuite and decked balcony
- Private drive leading to integral garage, expansive fully enclosed rear garden
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY: A semi-detached dormer style property which provides lots of space and much potential! The property occupies a large level plot and is approached via a private drive which is bordered by an expansive level lawn which could provide further parking for several cars. The rear garden measures approx. 40 feet square and backs onto an attractive converted chapel. A central entrance hallway provides access to all rooms, there is a lounge with a pleasant dual aspect, fitted kitchen overlooking the garden and door to side patio. Two double bedrooms and family bathroom complete the ground floor. A door from the hall also leads directly into the integral garage. On the first floor there is a roomy loft conversion making for a lovely big double bedroom and is complimented by and ensuite shower room. Patio doors open onto a decked balcony overlooking the rear garden. Gas central heating and double glazing. The property is sold with no onward chain! LOCATION: Stratton Road is well placed for access to the village playing fields and the Holcombe Inn both of which are within easy level walking distance. The nearest primary school is Bishop Henderson in the neighbouring village which is just over one mile from the property. Midsomer Norton town centre is 3.5 miles. Bath city centre is 13 miles and Bristol city centre is 18 miles in distance. ACCOMMODATION SUMMARY: Entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen, three bedrooms, ensuite and family bathroom, integral garage, private drive, good sized gardens.