- A three bedroom mid terrace cottage
- Spacious lounge/dining room leading into a modern kitchen
- Generous sized bedrooms, and ground floor shower room
- Long rear garden, garage and parking
- Handy location for access to local schools and shops
- Offered for sale with no onward chain
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY: A three bedroom terraced home situated centrally within Westfield and benefitting from a large rear garden, garage and parking. The property has an entrance hallway which then leads into an open lounge/dining room. Modern, high gloss kitchen with integrated appliances and there is a ground floor shower room. On the first floor there are three generous sized bedrooms. GCH and double glazing. At the rear of the property there is a shared vehicular access serving the terrace leading to the garage and parking space. Beyond this is a sizeable garden with decking area and lawn garden. Offered for sale with no onward chain. LOCATION: The property is handily positioned close a basic range of general amenities including convenience store and is within walking distance of Westfield Primary school and Norton Hill secondary school. The City of Bath can be reached within approx. 25 minute drive. ACCOMMODATION: Entrance hallway, lounge/dining room, kitchen, ground floor shower room, three bedrooms, GCH and double glazing, rear garden, garage and parking.