- An extremely well presented semi-detached family home
- Spacious lounge with a pleasant sunny aspect overlooking garden
- Feature kitchen dining room with concealed ambient lighting
- Three very good size bedrooms and attractive family bathroom
- Extensive private drive leading to side garage
- Large fully enclosed south facing garden, also close to open countryside
- Video Tour
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY: A super sized and extremely well presented family home located close to open countryside. The property has been carefully updated throughout and provides a feature kitchen dining room, a spacious lounge with a sunny aspect and picture window overlooking the south facing rear garden. There is a handy ground floor cloakroom and a surprising amount of useful storage. On the first floor there are three very good size bedrooms and an attractive family bathroom with small bath tub and separate shower enclosure. Gas central heating with a newly installed Worcester boiler and full upvc double glazing. The rear garden is fully enclosed and arranged as patio, gradient gravelled rockery and level lawn. From the patio there is direct access into the garage. To the front there is an extensive private drive leading to attached garage. LOCATION: Situated just a stones throw from open countryside, and a five minute walk to St Mary's primary school and Writhlington secondary school. Radstock town centre is one mile away. Bath city centre is nine miles in distance and Bristol city centre is eighteen miles. ACCOMMODATION: Entrance porch, entrance hallway, cloakroom, lounge, kitchen dining room, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Private drive, garage and fully enclosed south facing garden.