- A substantial, executive style detached village property, seven miles from Bath city centre
- Lounge, separate dining room, study and conservatory, Ground floor cloakroom
- A well fitted kitchen with space for breakfast table and separate utility with direct access to garage
- Four double bedrooms, the main bedroom is very large! En-suite and family bathroom
- Large fully enclosed West facing garden with a private and sunny aspect
- Double width drive leading to integral double garage
- Video Tour
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY: A substantial executive style, detached modern home located just seven miles from Bath city centre. The property occupies an extensive level plot and the rear garden appreciates a west facing, sunny direction and adjoins other large mature gardens making for a very quiet and private aspect. The accommodation provides a roomy entrance reception with handy cloakroom, the lounge to front has a feature fireplace and double doors into the dining room. There is a well fitted kitchen with separate utility room, a conservatory opening onto garden and separate study with bay window overlooking the sunny garden. On the first floor there are four double bedrooms, the main bedroom is remarkably spacious with a range of fitted wardrobes and en-suite. Family bathroom with panelled bath and separate shower enclosure. Gas central heating and double glazing. Externally there is a double width private drive leading to the integral double garage. The front garden is planted with mature shrubs and provides much privacy. The rear garden is fully enclosed, west facing and a good size. LOCATION: Under Knoll forms part of the David Wilson development constructed during the millennium. The village centre which offers a good variety of shops and services is a ten minute walk. Bath city centre is seven miles in distance and Bristol city centre is sixteen miles making this an ideal commuter base. ACCOMMODATION: Entrance hallway, cloakroom, lounge, dining room, conservatory, kitchen, utility room, study, four double bedrooms, en-suite and family bathroom. Private drive, double garage and large west facing garden.