- A semi-detached modern home which is just 7 miles from Bath city centre
- Lounge dining room, full width to rear with patio doors onto garden
- Fitted kitchen with a dual aspect, handy ground floor cloakroom
- Three bedrooms and first floor shower room, gas central heating
- Attractive, mature and fully enclosed garden to rear
- Private drive parking leading to integral garage. No onward chain!
- Video Tour
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY: A semi-detached modern home situated just seven miles from Bath city centre. The property is offered for sale with no onward chain and offers an entrance hallway with a handy cloakroom. The lounge dining room runs the full width of the property to rear with patio door opening onto the private rear garden. There is a fitted kitchen to the front with a dual aspect making it a lovely light room. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a shower room, the property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. Outside to front is a private drive leading to an integral garage, which could be converted to a further reception subject to necessary permissions. To the rear is a fully enclosed garden with patio, lawns and mature planting. Metal garden shed. LOCATION: Bath city centre is seven miles, Bristol city centre is sixteen miles. The village centre which offers a variety of shops and services is a ten minute walk. ACCOMMODATION SUMMARY: Entrance hallway, cloakroom, lounge dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom. Private drive leading to an integral garage. Fully enclosed garden to rear.