- A substantial, period village property with a large enclosed garden
- Spacious lounge dining room with open fireplace
- Fitted kitchen with a good range of units, snug garden room
- Three double bedrooms and an attractive family bathroom
- Extensive private drive leading to a large detached garage
- Fully enclosed south facing garden measuring approx. 150 feet
- VIDEO TOUR
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY: This is a substantial, period village property which boasts lots of internal space, a large detached garage and an extensive fully enclosed and south facing garden. There is a roomy entrance hallway with an attractive, original balustrade staircase. The lounge dining room enjoys an open fire place and ample space for a dining table, from the lounge there are double doors leading into a snug garden room. The kitchen benefits from a good range of units and a view over the garden. On the first floor there are three double bedrooms and a modern family bathroom with bath tub and separate shower enclosure. One of the main features of this house is its outside space with a decent width private drive leading to the garage. The south facing rear garden measures approximately 150 feet in length and adjoins playfields making this an ideal family home. Oil fired central heating. LOCATION: The property is just three miles from Odd Down Park and Ride and the city centre of Bath is six miles. Bristol city centre is fifteen miles and therefore this home would make the perfect commuter base. The bus to Bath runs frequently on a daily basis through the village. ACCOMMODATION: Entrance hallway, lounge dining room room, kitchen, garden room, three double bedrooms and family bathroom. Outhouse which houses the oil boiler. Large detached garage and an extensive south facing garden.