- A smart and well presented end of terrace modern home
- Light and airy lounge to front accessed from entrance lobby
- Attractive kitchen dining room with door and window onto garden
- Two double bedrooms and family bathroom on the first floor
- A fully enclosed and private level garden to rear
- Private allocated parking for two cars adjacent
- Video Tour
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY: This extremely well presented two bedroom end of terrace property enjoys a quiet and tucked away location. There is a light and airy lounge to front with handy under stair cupboard. The well fitted kitchen dining room has ample space for a dining table and door and window onto its private and fully enclosed rear garden. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes and a smart family bathroom with shower over bath. Outside to front is a small and tidy barked and shrub garden. A side pathway leads to a panelled gate which in turn leads into the fully enclosed garden, arranged as patio with gravelling. Adjacent to the property there is private allocated parking for two cars in tandem as depicted in the photos. LOCATION: Wheelers Close forms part of a well established residential location and benefits from easy access to the Midsomer Norton greenway and town park which is a pleasant five minute walk. The town centre of Midsomer Norton and Radstock are both 1.5 miles in distance. Bath city centre is 11 miles and Bristol city centre is 16 miles. ACCOMODATION SUMMARY: Entrance lobby, lounge, kitchen dining room, two double bedrooms, family bathroom, gas central heating and double glazing. Fully enclosed rear garden. Parking for two cars.