- A rural semi-detached cottage with planning permission to extend double storey
- Spacious lounge with feature inglenook fireplace and free standing log burner
- Kitchen with separate utility room and ground floor family bathroom
- Two double bedrooms, the main bedroom is very spacious and has exposed beams
- A gardeners dream is this very good size level and sunny garden measuring approx. 0.15 acres
- Convenient on lane parking and rural views and gas central heating
- Video Tour
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY: This semi-detached rural cottage enjoys a quiet and tucked away position which backs onto open fields and has a large and level fully enclosed sunny garden. The property offers lots of traditional features including an inglenook fireplace with free standing log burner and exposed beams. The kitchen benefits from a walk in larder cupboard and separate utility room. The bathroom provides a bath tub and separate shower enclosure. On the first floor there are two very good size bedrooms, the main bedroom is surprisingly spacious, both bedrooms have pleasant rural views. The garden space has been well tended with a careful planting scheme, vegetable plot and secure storage shed. Parking can be found on Silver Street as there is no direct vehicular access to the property however, parking is still convenient and readily available on road. Mains gas central heating. There is lapsed planning permission granted for a two storey side extension as depicted in the photos of this advert (for further details of this please search Mendip Planning Portal and search the property address, a resubmission of the application would now be required). LOCATION: Silver Street is a no through road and comprises a small clutch of mature and modern property surrounded by open countryside. From the property Midsomer Norton and Radstock town centre are four miles in distance, Wells is twelve miles, Shepton Mallet is six miles, Bath city centre is thirteen miles and Bristol is eighteen miles. ACCOMMODATION SUMMARY: Entrance hallway, lounge dining room, kitchen, utility room, two double bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside a large fully enclosed garden and convenient on road parking.