- A substantial detached village property with rural aspect
- Cosy lounge and separate dining room, home office
- Kitchen breakfast room and separate utility room
- Light and airy garden room with a sunny aspect
- Four double bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Approx. half and acre plot comprising garden and paddock
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY: A mature detached village property which occupies a level and fully enclosed plot measuring approximately half and acre. The property itself retains many of its original features including the mosaic tiled hallway floor, chunky balustrade staircase and strip pine doors. The expansive accommodation provides a cosy lounge, dining room, kitchen breakfast room, home office, utility room, bathroom and garden room on the ground floor. On the first floor there are four double bedrooms and bathroom. Externally the property is approached via a private drive leading to garden are and paddock, enclosed by natural hedgerow. LOCATION: Stockhill Road is a quiet country lane extending out into open fields on the southern outskirts of the village. There is a handy co-operative store just a two minute walk from the house. The city centre of Bath is fourteen miles and Bristol city centre is seventeen miles. ACCOMMODATION SUMMARY: Entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, home office, kitchen breakfast room, utility room, conservatory, four double bedrooms and two bathrooms. Half an acre plot.