- A detached village bungalow offered for sale with no onward chain
- Sunny lounge dining room with doors opening onto garden
- Kitchen breakfast room with a pleasant open aspect to front
- Two bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes, master ensuite and bathroom
- Fully enclosed and walles south facing garden laid to patio
- Private drive for one car leading to a single garage, access to garden
- Video Tour just clicc on the link :0)
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY: This is a really popular residential development set on the outskirts of Timsbury village and bordering open fields. The property is offered for sale with no onward chain and provides a sunny lounge with doors opening onto the private, south facing garden, there is direct access from the garden to the garage and private drive. The kitchen breakfast room overlooks a central green area giving this home a lovely open aspect to front. Two bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes, master bedroom en-suite and separate bathroom. Gas central heating. Secure private drive immediately to the rear leading to garage. LOCATION: Upper Furlong is a small rural development which is just eight miles from Bath city centre and twelve miles from Bristol city centre. The village centre is a ten minute level walk from the property where a co-op convenience store, popular primary school, doctors and post office can be found amongst other amenities. ACCOMMODATION SUMMARY: Entrance hallway, lounge dining room, kitchen breakfast room, two bedrooms, en-suite and bathroom. Outside to front there is a small lawn garden. To rear is a fully enclosed, south facing garden.