- A two double bedroom terraced cottage with views to the front and rear elevation
- Lounge with multi fuel stove
- Kitchen/dining room leading onto UPVC conservatory
- Two spacious bedrooms and newly fitted shower room
- Large, sunny, well established south facing rear garden
- Easy daily commute to Bath and offered for sale with no onward chain
- Video Tour
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERY; A two bedroom terraced home conveniently situated within 6 miles of the City of Bath making it a perfect spot for those needing to commute to Bath on a regular basis. Feature log burner in the lounge, kitchen/dining room, two double bedrooms and a newly fitted shower room plus a large and well established and sunny south facing rear garden. LOCATION; Tunley is a fantastic village for those needing quick and easy access to Bath, with the fringe of the City accessible within approximately 10 minutes drive. The village is held in high regard and has a popular village pub. For greater amenities the well served village of Timsbury is approximately 1 mile away. ACCOMMODATION; Entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/dining room, conservatory, study, ground floor wc, two double bedrooms, new shower room, double glazing. Outside to the rear there is a long, mature rear garden with a rear access pathway for deliveries serving the small terrace.