- An extremely well presented mid-terrace miners cottage
- Spacious lounge dining room with hardwood flooring
- Fitted kitchen, entrance reception to front ideal as play room or study
- Two double bedrooms and family bathroom with shower over bath
- 160 feet, level rear garden with decked patios and lawn
- Expansive private drive leading to a detached garage with separate utility room to rear
GOOD REASONS TO BUT THIS PROPERTY: This mid-terrace cottage has been very well maintained and is presented in excellent decorative order. The accommodation is of a particularly good size and provides a large entrance porch which doubles up nicely as a study or playroom with wooden double doors into a spacious lounge dining room with hardwood flooring throughout. To the rear is a fitted kitchen, a ground floor bathroom with shower over bath and enclosed rear yard with gated access. On the first floor there are two large double bedrooms. Gas central heating and double glazing. Outside to front is a fully enclosed and level gravelled garden. To the rear is shared vehicle access leading to an expansive private drive which leads onto a detached garage, the garage has a sperate utility room to rear and secure garden store. To the side of the garage is a gravelled path leading to a fully enclosed, level lawn garden which measure approx. 160 feet in length with decked patios and direct access into the rear of the garage. LOCATION: Inner Elm Terrace is a quiet backwater and a convenient location for local shops, schools, and public transport. It is a twenty-minute walk using the Midsomer Norton greenway. Bath city centre is eleven miles and Bristol city centre is sixteen miles. ACCOMMODATION SUMMARY: Entrance reception ideal as study or playroom, lounge dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom. Gardens front and rear, extensive parking, and garage with separate utility room and secure garden store.