- A smart and modern mid terrace property just seven miles from Bath centre
- Lounge dining room with patio doors opening onto garden
- Attractive fitted kitchen and a handy entrance hallway
- Two bedrooms and a family bathroom, gas central heating
- Fully enclosed and private rear garden with deck patio and artificial grass
- Garage and private drive parking adjacent to the property
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY: This smart and modern two bedroom home boasts an attractive modern kitchen and a good size lounge dining room with patio doors opening onto its private garden. On the first floor there are two bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and a family bathroom with shower over bath. There is gas central heating and double glazing. The rear garden is fully enclosed and laid to patio and artificial lawn with railway sleeper border. The garden is super private and has a westerly aspect. The garage is located adjacent to the property and there is a private parking to front. LOCATION: Faulkland View is just seven miles from Bath city centre and sixteen miles making this an ideal commuter base. The village centre is a fifteen minute walk where a good selection of shops and services are available, plus regular public transport. Open countryside is a five minute walk. ACCOMMODATION SUMMARY: Entrance hallway, lounge dining room, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. Fully enclosed garden and garage.