- A charming character cottage which is beautifully presented
- Lounge area with feature log burner and fully tiled floor
- Attractive fitted kitchen breakfast room with door onto garden
- Ground floor shower room, fully tiled. Gas ch and double glazing
- Two double bedrooms, fresh cosmetics throughout
- Fully enclosed patio garden to rear and convenient on road parking to front
- VIDEO TOUR
GOOD RESASON TO BUY THIS PROPERTY: This charming character cottage has been carefully modernised by the current sellers and now boasts a feature log burner, a new fitted kitchen and shower room. The property has also been freshly decorated throughout and boasts gas central heating and full double glazing. Both bedrooms are good size doubles. To the rear is a fully enclosed patio garden. Unrestricted on lane parking can be found immediately to the front of the property. LOCATION: Old Frome Road is a quiet backwater of mature residential property, it is just a ten minute walk to the busy town centre of Radstock where a good variety of shops and services can be found, alongside regular public transport. Bath city centre is ten miles and Bristol city centre is seventeen miles. ACCOMMODATION SUMMARY: Attractive open plan lounge and kitchen breakfast room, two double bedrooms and shower room. Fully enclosed patio garden to rear. Convenient on road parking adjacent.