- A semi-detached house located on much sought after development
- Lounge to front with picture window and a sunny aspect
- Kitchen dining room to rear overlooking the rear garden
- Side porch with access to garage and garden
- Three bedrooms and wet room (originally a bathroom)
- Private side drive leading to garage and a particularly good size and fully enclosed rear garden
- VIDEO TOUR
GOOD REASONS TO BUY THIS PROPERTY: This three bedroom semi-detached property occupies a really good size plot and is situated on one of the most popular residential locations in the town. The property does require general cosmetic updating however has received in past decade a new kitchen and central heating boiler, there is a good potential to add value here! The lounge has a sunny aspect to front and to rear is a kitchen dining room overlooking the garden. A hallway between the house and garage provides access to the garage and garden. Three bedrooms with bedroom one and two being a particularly good size and there is also a wet room which originally was a bathroom. Gas central heating and double glazing. LOCATION: Pinewood Road is a popular development with growing families as it offers easy walking access to popular primary and secondary schools. The town centre is a level ten minute walk where a good selection and shops and services are available and regular public transport. Bath city centre is eleven miles and Bristol city centre is twelve miles. ACCOMMODATION SUMMARY: Entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen dining room, side porch with access to front, rear and garage. Three bedrooms and shower room. Outside to front there is a private drive for two cars leading to the garage. The rear garden is a surprisingly large and fully enclosed, arranged as patio and lawn.